My HealthPoint Patient Portal, offered by Fleming County Hospital, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on the Fleming County Hospital Patient Portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Fleming County Hospital has partnered with MyHealthPoint to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after May 1, 2017.
All discharged patients who supply a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Patient Portal shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact Brandy Story at (606) 849-5107.